Trail mix is one of the most delicious snacks, so a cookie version has to be best snack ever, right?! These Vegan Trail Mix Cookies are SO easy to make and the ultimate autumnal snack.
I’m absolutely loving these cookies for a quick grab-and-go snack at the moment. They hold together perfectly with the help of the flax eggs, and the oat flour makes for a great substitute for wheat flour, making these completely gluten free.
They’re sweet, crumbly, autumnal and packed with all your favourite trail mix ingredients. Make a batch of these around Christmas time to make your kitchen smell insanely festive!
If you make these Vegan Trail Mix Cookies then please make sure to comment below or tag me in your recreations over on Instagram using @ginabnutrition or #ginabnutrition – I love to see them. Happy baking!
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (use gluten free if needed)
- 3/4 cup oat flour (blend oats in a blender until flour consistency)
- 1/4 cup sugar (coconut sugar or brown sugar)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut shreds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flaxseed mixed with 5 tbsp water and left to set for 5 mins)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 190C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix together. In a separate bowl, add all of the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the batter and press down onto the baking sheet. Repeat until the batter has finished and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and fragrant. Enjoy!