This Potato Salad with Mustard Dressing is the perfect summer side. I basically just combined a load of my favourite foods into one salad so it’s no surprise I can’t stop eating it! It’s vegan and gluten free, making it the perfect dish to suit almost everyone.
You can serve this salad warm or cold, both are equally delicious. I love any form of potato salad, but with the addition of the pickled gherkins and juicy sundried tomatoes, this version is a nice change to the usual mayonnaise-packed version. It’s hearty, delicious, and pretty addictive. Perfect to serve at a barbecue along side a loaded vegan burger!
If you make this recipe, please make sure to comment below or tag me in your recreations over on Instagram (@georginaburgess_) – I just love seeing them!
- 600-700g new potatoes, scrubbed + chopped in half (unless they’re really small ones!)
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 a red onion, finely sliced
- 1-2 pickled gherkins, finely diced
- 5-6 sundried tomatoes (jarred), sliced
For the dressing:
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Add the potatoes to a large saucepan and cover with water and a generous pinch of salt. Bring to the boil and simmer for around 20 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small jug or bowl and stir until well combined.
- Add the potatoes (you can let them cool first or keep them warm, both are delicious!) to a large bowl along with the parsley, red onion, gherkins and sundried tomatoes and mix.
- Pour over the dressing and stir. Serve and enjoy!