These are SO popular and taste unreal! It’s the combination of the dark chocolate with the creamy peanut butter that makes them so moorish. Literally 4 ingredients and 10 minutes out of your day – and you’re left with the most delicious vegan treat.
- 8 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder
- 8 tbsp coconut oil (use refined coconut oil if you don’t like the coconut taste)
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup/sweetener of choice (to taste)
- Natural peanut butter (smooth)
- Melt the coconut oil over a low heat, then whisk in the cacao powder and maple syrup.
- Line a cupcake tray with cases and pour a small amount of the chocolate into the bottom of each case (I do this with a spoon) – about half a cm, and place the tray in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes to set.
- Take out the tray and add a dollop of peanut butter into each case on top of the bottom layer of chocolate (you choose how much you’d like!)
- Pour a smaller amount of chocolate on top of the peanut butter (a thinner layer than the bottom layer) and then place back in the freezer to set for about 15 minutes.
- Take out and enjoy! Keep refrigerated – they will melt quite quickly at room temperature.