How have I only just discovered the chocolate, raspberry and pistachio combination?
Oh my, it is SO delicious.
I absolutely adore anything chocolate, and these Toasted Pistachio & Raspberry Dark Chocolate Fudge Bars are the ultimate chocolatey treat. They’re rich, decadent and mouth-wateringly satisfying as an after dinner dessert.
These Fudge Bars are totally fool proof, they set in the freezer and no baking is required! Perfect for an effortless treat. Being totally vegan and gluten free, they’re suitable for almost everybody!
Other super easy, no-bake recipes of mine include:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Cups (V GF)
- No Bake Brownie Bites (V. GF)
- No Bake Peanut Butter Oaty Bars (V, GF)
If you make these Toasted Pistachio & Raspberry Dark Chocolate Fudge Bars then please make sure to comment below or tag me in your recreations over on Instagram using @ginabnutrition or #ginabnutrition – I love to see them!
(makes 8 bars)
- 1 100g bar dark chocolate (70-85% cocoa solids) – make sure it’s vegan!
- 2 tbsp smooth almond butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (use refined/odourless coconut oil if you don’t like the coconut taste)
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup/liquid sweetener of choice
- 2/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- Start by lining a 9×5″ loaf tin with baking paper.
- Make a Bain Marie by placing a glass bowl over a saucepan with simmering water.
- Break up the dark chocolate + place in the bowl to melt, stirring often.
- When most of the chocolate has melted, stir in the almond butter, coconut oil and maple syrup (if using).
- In the meantime, heat up a dry frying pan and toast the pistachios over a medium-high heat for around 5-10 minutes, shaking regularly, until fragrant (be careful not to burn!)
- When a smooth chocolatey liquid has formed, take the bowl off the water and stir in the toasted pistachios.
- Place half of your frozen raspberries in a small bag and bash lightly with your hand or a rolling pin so that they’re partially crushed, and leave the other half whole. Quickly add this to the chocolate mixture and stir (they will start to freeze the chocolate so be hasty!)
- Pour this mixture into the lined loaf tin and spread out so it’s roughly even. Place it into the freezer to set for around 30 mins to an hour.
- Take out and thaw for a few minutes in the fridge before slicing into bars! Store in the freezer. Enjoy!