I’m so obsessed with these brownie bites! They’re super quick and easy to make, consisting of only a few very simple ingredients. Completely vegan and gluten free, these little brownie bites are the perfect snack to power you through your day. Make sure to hashtag #ginabnutrition or tag me @ginabnutrition on Instagram – I love to see your creations!
(makes around 12 bites)
- 3/4 – 1 cup oat flour – simply grind oats in your blender (use gluten free oats if needed)
- 1/2 cup smooth nut butter of choice (I like almond butter)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa/cacao powder
- 1/2 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1-2 tbsp plant milk of choice
- Put the nut butter and maple syrup in a heat-proof bowl and mix well. Place in the microwave and heat for a minute or so until melted together.
- When a smooth mixture has formed, add in the oat flour, cocoa powder and vanilla extract. Mix well with a wooden spoon until a thick and doughy consistency forms.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix them in with your hands so that they’re evenly distributed. At this point you can in a tablespoon or so of plant milk if the mixture is too dry (optional).
- Scoop out tablespoons of the dough and roll into balls before placing on a lined small baking tray. Place this in the freezer for 15 minutes so that they harden and enjoy! Store in an airtight container at room temperature.