I’m so obsessed with these brownie bites! They’re super quick and easy to make, consisting of only a few very simple ingredients. Completely vegan and gluten free, these little brownie bites are the perfect snack to power you through your day.
Make sure to hashtag #ginabnutrition or tag me @ginabnutrition on Instagram – I love to see your creations!
No Bake Brownie Bites (Vegan & Gluten Free)
I'm so obsessed with these brownie bites! They're super quick and easy to make, consisting of only a few very simple ingredients. Completely vegan and gluten free, these little brownie bites are the perfect snack to power you through your day.
- 3/4 Cup Oat Flour simply grind oats in your blender (use gluten free oats if needed)
- 1/2 Cup Smooth Nut Butter of your choice
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa or Cacao Powder
- 1/2 Cup Vegan Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp Non Dairy Milk of your choice
- Put the nut butter and maple syrup in a heat-proof bowl and mix well
- Place in the microwave and heat for a minute or so until melted together
- When a smooth mixture has formed, add in the oat flour, cocoa powder and vanilla extract
- Mix well with a wooden spoon until a thick and doughy consistency forms
- Add the chocolate chips and mix them in with your hands so that they're evenly distributed
- At this point you can in a tablespoon or so of plant milk if the mixture is too dry (optional)
- Scoop out tablespoons of the dough and roll into balls before placing on a lined small baking tray
- Place this in the freezer for 15 minutes so that they harden
They look so yummy!
Thank you so much Simone! They are yummy ? xx
Yummy! Thank you!
How long do these last in the fridge?
They last a while – 2 weeks. I suggest storing at room temp in an airtight container xx
I made this last week (no chocolate chips) and they are truly delicious! Great recipe, thank you 🙂
Ah that has made me so happy!! Thank you so much for letting me know, Zena xx
Thank you! Xxx
These are so good,didn’t use chocolate chips
Thanks for the feedback! So glad you liked them xx
They are so good! They have the perfect texture. I like the fact that there is still some pieces of oat in it when you make the flour with a blender. I didn’t add the chocolate chips because I didn’t have any and they are delicious without it. I’m definitely going to make some more. Thanks for that recipe
Do these freeze well?? They look great!!
Yes they do! You can store them in the freezer easily, just thaw them for a while in the fridge before eating. Thanks a lot x
Hi! Is Oat flour required? Can that be subbed?
Hi Amy! I haven’t tried this particular recipe with a sub for oat flour but my newer No Bake Brownie Balls are made with coconut flour (I actually prefer these!) Hope this helps xx
Do you know how many calories are in each bite ?
Sorry no, I prefer not to promote focusing on calories! x
I NEVER write reviews but I have never ever enjoyed a vegan dessert recipe as much as this one!!! So simple and decadent
Aww this made my day! Thank you so much for sharing and I’m glad you loved! X
I’m a teenager and since I’m bored all the time because of this whole corona virus thing, I made these and it was super easy and very good! Thank you!
Hey! Aww thank you for this feedback! I’m so glad you enjoyed 🙂 stay safe x
What kind of almond butter do you use?
I often make my own, but also Pip and Nut is amazing!
I make something similar but I add hemp hearts for a little cruch
That sounds delicious! I have to try! x
I made this recipe with your other variation coconut flour, and no milk but had to substitute the nut butter for sunflower seed butter due to my nut allergies. It was DELICIOUS! All my non-vegan friends cannot believe how tasty they are. I love how simple it was. I made them while waiting for my pasta to boil and veggies to steam. I can’t wait to try your other recipes.
Hey! Absolutely loved reading this review 🙂 Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and I’m so glad you enjoyed the brownie balls! Let me know if you try any more recipes! X