So I’m aware I haven’t posted a new recipe in a while.. if I’m being honest, I’ve had a bit of a lack of motivation for blogging. But, I’m back and I’m SO excited to share these AMAZING raspberry blondies with you all – seriously, they’re so delicious. I can’t stop eating them! They’re moist, fluffy, tart, and perfectly sweet. Totally vegan, gluten free and soy free – you have to try them. Tag me in your pictures or hashtag #ginabnutrition because I LOVE to see your creations!
(makes 9 blondies)
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour (simply grind oats in your blender to a powder – use gluten free oats if needed)
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup cashew butter (I find it quicker and easier to make my own)
- 2/3 cup coconut oil (use refined coconut oil if you dislike the coconut taste)
- 1/3-1/2 cup maple syrup/liquid sweetener of choice (to taste)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- 1 cup fresh/frozen raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 180C and line a 9×9″ brownie tin with baking paper.
- If you haven’t already, place the almonds in your blender and pulse until ground down finely. Do the same with your oats.
- Place both the oat flour and ground almonds in a medium sized mixing bowl. Add in the baking powder and pinch sea salt and stir until well combined.
- In a saucepan, melt the coconut oil over a medium heat along with the cashew butter, vanilla extract and maple syrup. When a smooth liquid has formed, pour this over the dry ingredient bowl and stir well.
- When a thick batter has formed, add the plant milk and mix again until thoroughly incorporated.
- Next, carefully fold in the raspberries (if you’re using fresh – don’t worry if they break up slightly! This makes them even prettier/yummy!)
- Spoon the batter into your lined brownie tin and smooth out with a spatula until even.
- Place in your preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until golden. Take out and leave to cool in the tin for at least 20 minutes before removing (they will be very breakable otherwise!) Store in an airtight container and enjoy! They will last 2-3 days.