I am so obsessed with Smoothie Bowls! If you follow me on Instagram, you probably don’t need me to tell you this..
During this ridiculous heat wave we’ve been having here in England, I’ve woken up craving refreshing smoothie bowls most mornings. I haven’t posted a blog post recipe for a smoothie bowl yet so I thought I’d share one of my favourites with you on here = The BEST Thick Chocolate Smoothie Bowl. It’s thick, creamy, filling and so delicious!
I don’t know about you, but I prefer my smoothies thick so I can eat it like ice cream with a bowl and spoon. Yummmm. This one will satisfy all your choccy cravings and will help to keep you going throughout the morning.
For more easy but delicious breakfast recipes why not try my Hot Chocolate Overnight Oats?
If you make this Smoothie Bowl, please make sure to comment below or tag me in your recreations over on Instagram using @ginabnutrition or #ginabnutrition – I love to see them!
- 1 chopped frozen banana
- 1/2 a frozen courgette/zucchini, chopped
- 1 tbsp thick probiotic coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup dairy-free milk to blend!
- Peanut butter
- Chia seeds
- Cacao nibs
- Coconut chips
- Coconut shreds
- In a high speed blender add all the ingredients and blend until creamy. If it is struggling to blend, add more milk until it does!
- Spoon into a bowl and top with your favourite additions! I topped mine with peanut butter, cacao nibs, chia seeds and coconut chips.