These 4 ingredient Chewy Peanut Butter Balls are the BEST energy booster! Chewy, sweet + filling = everything you need in a snack. If you like peanut butter, then these are definitely for you! They’re the perfect plant based snack, totally vegan, gluten free and soy free.
They take a total of about 10 minutes + require only 4 super simple ingredients! These tasty peanut butter balls are so easy to make and require absolutely no baking at all! You can store them in your fridge or freezer so you have a quick and tasty snack for whenever you get peckish. You’ll be thankful you made them when that 4pm afternoon slump hits.
If you make these then please make sure to either comment below or tag me in your photo on Instagram using @ginabnutrition or hashtag #ginabnutrition – I LOVE to see your recreations!
Just look at that texture! I want a bite..
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oat flour – use gluten free if needed (simply grind oats in a blender to a fine flour)
- 5 tbsp maple syrup/liquid sweetener of choice
- In a mixing bowl, add the peanut butter, vanilla and maple syrup – whisk together until smooth.
- Mix in the oat flour until a thick consistency forms. Scoop out tablespoons of the mixture and roll into balls with your hands (the balls will be soft so they won’t hold their shape too well) and place onto a tray lined with baking paper and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- When you remove from the freezer, the dough will be easier to shape – shape into balls again. Store in the fridge or freezer and enjoy!