I am seriously loving these one bowl, 4 ingredient Chocolate Almond Butter Pull-Apart Fudge bites so much at the moment – they’re the perfect sweet treat post lunch or dinner, or as a mid-morning snack!
They’re super simple and easy to make, requiring little to no effort. They’re perfectly chewy and deliciously chocolatey! With only 4 ridiculously simple ingredients, this one-bowl Chocolate Almond Butter Pull-apart Fudge is the best gluten free and vegan sweet treat.
My favorite thing about this Chocolate Almond Butter Fudge is that they are no-bake! This makes them so quick to whip up as they set perfectly in the freezer, giving them the most divine consistency!
Other delicious no-bake sweet treats include my Chewy Peanut Butter Balls, or my Toasted Pistachio & Raspberry Dark Chocolate Fudge Bars.
If you make this Chocolate Almond Butter Pull-Apart Fudge then please make sure to comment below or tag me in your recreations over on Instagram using @ginabnutrition or #ginabnutrition – I love to see them! Happy (no)-baking!
- 3/4 cup smooth almond butter
- 3-4 tbsp cocoa or cacao powder
- 1/2 cup + 1tbsp maple syrup (or any liquid sweetener of choice)
- Generous pinch fine sea salt
For topping (optional):
- Cocoa powder (for dusting)
- Cacao nibs
- Chopped walnuts
- Finely chopped dark chocolate
- Line a loaf tin with baking/parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl add the almond butter, maple syrup and sea salt and mix well.
- Add in the cocoa powder and mix again, the mixture should reach a fudgy consistency.
- Spoon this into the loaf tin and press down with your hands. You can put a piece of parchment paper over the top before pressing down for a smoother appearance and to avoid getting sticky fingers. If you’re adding cacao nibs, chopped nuts or chopped chocolate add it now and press them slightly into the top of the fudge.
- Set in the fridge for 1-2 hours. Thaw slightly before slicing into little squares. I dusted with a little cocoa powder. Enjoy! Store in the freezer.