How have I only just discovered the chocolate, raspberry and pistachio combination?
I absolutely adore anything chocolate, and these Toasted Pistachio & Raspberry Dark Chocolate Fudge Bars are the ultimate chocolatey treat. They’re rich, decadent and mouth-wateringly satisfying as an after dinner dessert.
These Fudge Bars are totally fool proof, they set in the freezer and no baking is required! Perfect for an effortless treat. Being totally vegan and gluten free, they’re suitable for almost everybody!
Other super easy, no-bake recipes of mine include:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Cups (V GF)
- No Bake Brownie Bites (V. GF)
- No Bake Peanut Butter Oaty Bars (V, GF)
If you make these Toasted Pistachio & Raspberry Dark Chocolate Fudge Bars then please make sure to comment below or tag me in your recreations over on Instagram using @ginabnutrition or #ginabnutrition – I love to see them!
Toasted Pistachio & Raspberry Dark Chocolate Fudge Bars (Vegan & Gluten Free)
- 100 grams Dark Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Smooth Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1-2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2/3 Cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup Pistachios
- Start by lining a 9×5″ loaf tin with baking paper
- Make a Bain Marie by placing a glass bowl over a saucepan with simmering water
- Break up the dark chocolate and place in the bowl to melt, stirring often
- When most of the chocolate has melted, stir in the almond butter, coconut oil and maple syrup (if using)
- In the meantime, heat up a dry frying pan and toast the pistachios over a medium-high heat for around 5-10 minutes, shaking regularly until fragrant (be careful not to burn!)
- When a smooth chocolatey liquid has formed, take the bowl off the water and stir in the toasted pistachios
- Place half of your frozen raspberries in a small bag and bash lightly with your hand or a rolling pin so that they’re partially crushed (leave the other half whole)
- Quickly add the frozen raspberries (crushed & whole) to the chocolate mixture and stir (they will start to freeze the chocolate so be quick!)
- Pour this mixture into the lined loaf tin and spread out so it’s roughly even
- Place it into the fridge or freezer to set for around 30 mins to an hour
This looks utterly divine!! Thank you so much for the inspiration, I have added the ingredients to my shopping list… 100% making this this week!! x
Lovely, I’ve just made and its sitting in the fridge setting. It seized up abit when I added the other ingredients (coconut oil, almond butter and maple syrup) but sti came together and was relatively easy to spread out in pan (i found it easier to take it out of pan and spread on baking paper then put back in pan. Mine didn’t fill the pan though so just wanted to confirm your measurements are US. I used 15ml tablespoons although I’m in Australia and used to 20ml ones. And the chocolate was only 100g? Taste is fantastic, reminds me of the raw chocolate i used to make