It’s probably fairly obvious by now that I’m a huge fan of baked oats.. I love experimenting with different variations, and these Blueberry Muffin Baked Oats are so cosy and comforting. They’re perfect for these cooler, rainy mornings we’re having here in the UK at the moment!
If you have a little extra time in the morning, I highly recommend making this scrumptious breakfast! You definitely won’t regret it. I topped mine with a little vanilla coconut yoghurt, nut butter and cinnamon; literal breakfast of DREAMS. The creaminess of the thick coconut yoghurt alongside the hot, gooey oats is just divine.
These Blueberry Muffin Baked Oats are naturally gluten free and totally vegan (obviously). Even though it takes a little more time than your average breakfast, it’s totally worth it as it’s super satisfying and keeps you going throughout the morning. It’s packed with fibre, healthy fats and antioxidants.
If you make these Blueberry Muffin Baked Oats then please make sure to comment below or tag me in your recreations over on Instagram using @ginabnutrition or #ginabnutrition – I love to see them! Happy breakfasting!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (use gluten free if needed)
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/2 a mashed banana
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 cup dairy-free milk (I like oat milk)
- Handful blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- Coconut yoghurt
- Any dairy-free yoghurt
- Coconut shreds
- Coconut chips
- Chia seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Maple syrup
- Banana slices
- Preheat your oven to 185C and grease a small bowl or ramekin with a little oil.
- In another bowl, add all the ingredients apart from the blueberries and mix thoroughly. Stir in the blueberries.
- Pour the mixture into the greased bowl and if you’d like, top with a few banana slices and blueberries. Place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and delicious smelling!
- Carefully remove of with oven gloves, top with your favourite toppings and enjoy.