This breakfast parfait is SO delicious. It’s sweet, creamy, refreshing, crunchy and super satisfying. It may look impressive, but it only requires minimal effort! Honestly! It took me a total of 5 minutes to whip up. It’s a totally vegan breakfast and naturally gluten free. Packed with antioxidants, healthy fats, fibre + omega 3s, it’ll power you through your busy morning and will keep you feeling healthy and vibrant. No more dull bowls of cereal around here.
For the smoothie:
- 1 frozen banana, pre-chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/3 of a chopped courgette (don’t worry, you can’t taste it at all!)
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp thick coconut yoghurt
- 3/4 cup water or plant milk of choice (I like oat milk)
- Thick coconut yoghurt
- Granola (use a gluten free one if needed)
- Cacao nibs
- Nut butter
- Place the frozen banana, raspberries, courgette, flaxseed, coconut yoghurt and plant milk/water in your blender and blend on high until creamy. Simply add more liquid if it isn’t blending properly.
- Spoon this into a small glass and add a couple tablespoons of coconut yoghurt on top. Sprinkle over a generous amount of granola, cacao nibs and a drizzle of your favourite nut butter. Enjoy!