This is such a simple recipe; it takes under 10 minutes to prepare and just a few simple ingredients. This edible cookie dough is totally plant based/vegan and gluten free, and very very addictive.. the perfect snack! Make sure to tag me in your creations @ginabnutrition or hashtag #ginabnutrition – can’t wait to see!
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour – simple grind oats in your blender (use gluten free if needed)
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 3/4 cup nut butter of choice (use cashew or almond butter for a more neutral taste)
- 4 tbsp coconut oil (use refined coconut oil if you don’t like the coconut taste)
- 4 tbsp maple syrup/liquid sweetener of choice
- 2 tbsp plant milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips (you could use chopped vegan dark chocolate too)
- Line a 9″x9″ brownie tin with baking paper.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add the oat flour, ground almonds and sea salt; then mix until combined.
- Melt the coconut oil and nut butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, then pour into the dry bowl along with the maple syrup, vanilla extract and plant milk. Mix thoroughly. If the mixture is too stiff, add a splash more plant milk.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Press this into your lined tin and place in the freezer to set for 30 minutes. All done! Enjoy.