This Pumpkin Freezer Fudge is super simple and delicious. You won’t believe how quick and easy it is to whip up – with the most minimal ingredients, yet the richest and creamiest taste.This no bake Pumpkin Freezer Fudge is totally vegan and gluten free, making it the perfect snack for everybody. The festive spices make it the ideal sweet treat for around Christmas time!
If you make this Pumpkin Freezer Fudge, please make sure to tag me @ginabnutrition on Instagram, I love to see your recreations!
- 1/2 pumpkin puree (I used a tin)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (if you don’t like the taste of coconut oil, you can use refined coconut oil instead)
- 3 heaped tbsp smooth cashew butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (to taste)
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Pinch ground cloves
- Crushed/roughly chopped pecans (optional)
- Begin by lining a small tin or squared dish with baking paper, this is so you can pull out the fudge easily later.
- Melt the coconut oil over a medium heat in a saucepan. Then, whisk in all the other ingredients until smooth.
- At this point you can test the mixture and add any more of the ingredients to taste.
- Pour into the lined tin and sprinkle over the crushed pecans.
- Place in the freezer to set for at least 1 hour. Then take out and chop into cubes! Enjoy! Store in a container in the fridge or freezer.