This fudge is super simple and delicious. You won’t believe how quick and easy it is to whip up – with the most minimal ingredients, yet the richest and creamiest taste. It’s totally vegan and gluten free, making it the PERFECT snack for everybody! Make sure you hashtag #ginabnutrition or tag me @ginabnutrition so I can see your creations!
- 1/2 pumpkin puree (I used a tin)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (if you don’t like the taste of coconut oil, you can use refined coconut oil instead)
- 3 heaped tbsp smooth cashew butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (to taste)
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Pinch ground cloves
- Crushed/roughly chopped pecans (optional)
- Begin by lining a small tin or squared dish with baking paper, this is so you can pull out the fudge easily later.
- Melt the coconut oil over a medium heat in a saucepan. Then, whisk in all the other ingredients until smooth.
- At this point you can test the mixture and add any more of the ingredients to taste.
- Pour into the lined tin and sprinkle over the crushed pecans.
- Place in the freezer to set for at least 1 hour. Then take out and chop into cubes! Enjoy! Store in a container in the fridge or freezer.