You’re going to love this recipe! It’s so creamy and delicious, and the addition of the tart raspberries compliment the chocolate perfectly. It’s full of healthy fats and makes the ideal after dinner treat. 😍
• 1 1/4 cup cacao butter
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
• 3 tbsp maple syrup (to taste)
• 2 – 3 heaped tbsp cashew butter (I prefer to make my own in my food processor – so easy!)
• Pinch sea salt
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• Frozen raspberries
1. Place a glass bowl over a pan of hot water (make a Bain Marie) and melt the cacao butter over a low-medium heat.
2. When it’s melted, add the cashew butter and coconut oil ~ whisk thoroughly.
3. Take the bowl off the heat and add in the maple syrup, pinch sea salt and vanilla.
3. Line a medium sized tray (I use a brownie tin) with baking paper so it’s coming up the sides. Then, pour in the white chocolate mixture.
3. Take your raspberries out of the freezer and crush a good handful of them, then roughly sprinkle onto the white chocolate.
4. Place the tray into the freezer to set (at least 25 minutes). Take it out, lift up the chocolate slab (using the baking paper) and break up with your hands.
Store in the fridge or freezer – enjoy!