I’ve had so many requests for this recipe! These No Bake Peanut Butter Oaty Bars are definitely my new favourite snack. They’re seriously quick and easy to whip up, and pretty fun to make too! I’m so obsessed with the combination of the pumpkin seeds and cacao nibs with the sweet chocolate chips.
I’m loving no-bake goodies at the moment, and it seems you guys love them too! My most popular recipes are no bake treats, like my No Bake Brownie Bites or my Double Chocolate Freezer Cookies. These peanut butter bars are totally vegan and gluten free, and so so delicious.
If you make this recipe, please make sure to comment below or tag me in your recreations over on Instagram using @ginabnutrition or #ginabnutrition – I absolutely love to see!
(makes 9 bars)
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup/liquid sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch fine sea salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup dark/vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Handful cacao nibs
- Line a 9×9″ (or similar size) square tin with baking paper.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix together the peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla + salt.
- Add in the oats, chocolate chips, cacao nibs and pumpkin seeds; mix until well combined.
- Spoon this into your tin and press down until even – I place a piece of parchment paper over and press down to avoid getting my hands sticky!
- Place in the freezer for 30-4 mins until set, then take out and slice into 9 squares. Store in the fridge or freezer.