Who doesn’t like peanut butter?
Chances are, if you’re reading this, you’ve clicked onto this post because you’re a fan of the sticky stuff. Well if I’m right, you’re gonna love these! These No Bake Peanut Butter Freezer Cookies are the absolute simplest cookies to make ever, they literally take under 10 minutes! They’re sweet, chewy, moist and so delicious.
Made with totally vegan, plant based, dairy free and gluten free ingredients – they’re the perfect snack that will suit almost everybody!
These Peanut Butter Freezer Cookies contain 3 simple ingredients and no baking is required at all! They’re amazing eaten straight from the freezer and drizzling them with chocolate takes them to the next level. Seriously.
If you make this recipe, please make sure to comment below or tag me in your recreations over on Instagram using @ginabnutrition or #ginabnutrition – I absolutely love to see!
(makes 12-13 freezer cookies)
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup oat flour (grind quick oats to a fine flour using a high speed blender – use gluten free if required)
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- OPTIONAL: dark chocolate/vegan chocolate for drizzling on top
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add the peanut butter and maple syrup – mix well.
- Stir in the oat flour until the mixture comes together into a thick dough.
- With your hands, take out scoops of the dough and press into cookie shapes. Place each one onto a lined plate/baking tray (that will fit in your freezer) and place in the freezer to set for around half an hour.
- Once they’re set, melt your chocolate in a glass bowl and using a teaspoon, drizzle over the cookies (I highly recommend this step..)
- Store in the freezer and take a cookie whenever you fancy one!